We believe you deserve BALANCE.
We believe you can be both PASSIONATE and PROFITABLE.
Breakthrough Coaching Members are consistently among the highest earners in their professional communities. They have increased income, decreased stress, and more free time to pursue those activities that they enjoy the most.
Profitability was always just around the corner... That was then - this is now!
You’ll work with a Personal Coach who…
- Teaches from experience. Before becoming a coach, your coach was a successful Breakthrough Coaching Member and mastered the procedures and systems that you and your team are learning.
- Customizes the Breakthrough Coaching program based upon your practice goals, expectations and philosophy enabling you to grow at your own pace.
- Provides you with an outside, independent perspective. It’s tough to see the frame when you are in the picture!
- Assures you that you are not alone. It’s easy to become isolated in practice. Your Coach is accessible whenever you need a real-world perspective on the important issues impacting your practice.
- Acts as an extension of your HR Department assisting in the hiring, training and, when necessary, firing of your practice team members.
Your Coach holds you accountable to make the changes you desire. Without a Coach change takes longer and often it doesn't occur at all!
You’ll implement time-tested, turn-key Practice Management Systems that…
- Allow you to maintain your focus on delivering the highest-quality care to your patients.
- Enable you to delegate virtually every task you desire to your practice team members, from marketing to compliance, from administration to documentation.
- Allow you to diversify the revenue-enhancing services and products that you offer to your patients without being distracted from patient care.
- Produce a greater predictability and consistency in the outcomes of your patient care procedures.
- Make the training of new and existing practice team members easy, fun, and most importantly reproducible.
- Are more cost-effective to implement than developing systems on your own due to the lost time and errors that come from re-inventing the wheel.
- Are easier to monitor due to the accountability, monitoring, reporting and tracking inherently built into every system.
You’ll gain the “Pillow Factor”– the ability to sleep soundly knowing that your procedures, coding and documentation are compliant and audit proof.
Experience it in person! Fill out our practice analysis survey and we’ll give you the next seminar in your area for FREE! Coupon code will be sent to you via email.