We believe hands-on training makes the difference.
Want to give us a test drive? You can attend a regular member One Day Breakthrough Coaching Seminar of your choice for only $129 for your entire practice team or you can attend a Breakthrough Coaching Weekend Seminar Event for $199 for your entire practice team. Register online below or for more information, phone 1-800-7-ADVICE (723-8423). Seminars are FREE for Breakthrough Coaching Members.
Breakthrough Coaching’s real-world, experience-based seminars provide you with…
- Hands-on experience, in patient care, practice management and practice team building.
- Motivation and Inspiration from keynote speakers who help you to implement your vision and strengthen your course of action and commitment.
- The latest information first. You’ll be the first to learn new marketing strategies, advances in technique, and updates in the coding, compliance and regulatory changes impacting your practice.
- Interactive sessions and workshops designed to strengthen your practice team building and leadership skills.
- A setting that encourages you to interact and network with the most successful colleagues in your profession who freely share their ideas, experiences and support.
- The fresh perspective you obtain when you change your environment. It’s difficult to see change coming when you are stuck within the routine of the four walls of your practice.
Breakthrough Coaching Live Quarterly Seminar – Dallas
Dallas/Ft. Worth Marriott Solana
1301 Solana Blvd. Building 3
Westlake, TX 76262
Hotel # 800-228-9290
Presenters: Dr. Mark Sanna, Dr. Morgan Mullican, Dr. Terry Yochum, Wendy Lee, Dr. Steve Arculeo, Dr. Louis D'Amico, Dr. Terry Yochum, Dr. Ray Foxworth, Mrs. Kristi Hudson,
Room block, $115 per night. Mention Breakthrough Coaching Group when you book your rooms to get this rate.
FROM: February 8th, 2019
TO: February 10th, 2019
Friday, 4:30-7:45 pm, Saturday, 8:30 am-6:00 pm, Sunday 8 am-12:00 pm
Live Quarterly Event
A Multi-day, Free for BTC Members and Staff.
Registration $179 per practice (not per person).